Here are a few important points to be noted about Solitude Camp
!) No Tv’s:- Television has weakened the bond of Human with nature and other humans, In an attempt to strengthen this bond we provide the nature and the other humans as your best entertainment.
2) No WIFI:- We provide you with the opportunity to have a high speed and full signal to connect with the mother nature than the Wifi
3) Walking:- For the strengthening of your legs, the parking is 5 to 10 mins of walk from the campsite.
4) Off-road:- The Solitude camp is located around 8 kms from the Palampur bus stop with first 5 kms being the metal road and for the thrill the last 3 kms being the dirt off road.
5) Limited Network:- The solitude camp is surrounded by the mountains, we have limited access to the mobile network at some places in the camp, while some places enjoy the good connectivity. Airtel has the best connectivity in the camp.
!) Going in the river without permission is strictly prohibited as the water level may rise anytime particularly during the rainy season
2) No Littering, Use dustbins
3) Quiet Hours Are 10 00 Pm to 08 00 Am, ” No Loud Music “
4) This is a family-friendly camp and any Rude, Drunk or Absurd behavior will not be tolerated
5) Smoking prohibited inside the tent and cottages
6) Any Hazardous goods Like Gas Cylinders, Cooking Stoves, etc are not allowed inside the camp premises
7) Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage made to the property by themselves
8) Keep your pets on Leash
For any other information, please feel free to contact us